Thursday, December 10, 2020

How do you lose belly fat in a month

 

30 days are enough and more if you put in the effort

Spring is just around the corner and in addition to the wave of positivity, “And now what do I do with this accumulated belly to keep me warm during the winter?”. Don’t say you are immune to it because I don’t believe it.

As we all know, last-minute diets and drastic solutions do not serve a chip, that’s why I thought I’d go ahead and give myself a month to get to the end of March without too many kilos of polenta and braised around the hips. 30 days to lose fat seem few (attention, I repeat to all units: I’m not talking about water retention or deflating, I’m talking about FAT), but if you follow some precautions you can do it.

So how do you lose your belly in thirty days, starting with the fact that burning half a pound of fat is equivalent to burning 3,500 calories, which means cutting 500 calories a day for a week? It is done by studying a plan.

Personally, on this issue, I really liked the approach of a trainer, Jim White, who reminds us first of all that losing half a kilo a week is the ideal, healthiest, and the most realistic goal we can give ourselves. And then that to be able to cut the number of calories mentioned above we have three ways: either through nutrition, or through training, or a combination of the two. 

Which in my opinion is the best choice, because cutting 500 calories out of the blue to the diet is not easy. I prefer to cut 300 with the diet and dispose of the other 200 by exercising, also because (double benefit!) So I also get toned up. Here is the pattern that I will try to follow this month and which combines Jim’s advice with those of our beloved Jillian Michaels (who always opts for interval training when it comes to cardio to get the belly down).

Basically, I try to figure out how many calories I normally take in and I will therefore cut 300 calories a day from food. The number of daily steps (which seem like a lot, but just take a 20-minute walk at lunchtime and another 20-minute walk perhaps in the evening, after dinner) and cardio and weight training will do the rest, so I don’t have to make too many sacrifices on food.

I have included green tea twice a week because it is among the best drinks to boost metabolism and stimulate fat loss, thanks to the substances it contains (flavonoids, caffeine, epigallocatechin gallate).

As for the last point, I believe that 10 minutes of exercises focused only on the abdomen are functional to enhance the benefits of total body training. In addition, 10 minutes of abdominals can also be easily performed in the morning, at home, before breakfast. 

Banana and pumpkin, on the other hand, are two foods rich in potassium: among the minerals, it is the one that most helps us build muscle and allows us to convert the food we eat into energy. So, since we know that having more muscle means having a metabolism that continues to burn even at rest, potassium is very important because it helps us to transform our body into real “fat-burning machines”.

Finally, let’s remember that stress is the number one enemy of our belly because it makes us develop cortisol: take 10 minutes for yourself, keep a diary or empty your thoughts while drinking your breakfast coffee. Try it, at least 2/3 times a week.

Here is a 10-minute ab workout to follow at home that’s not bad:



Good training, and you will see that at the end of the 30 days you will be more than satisfied. Daje all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment